WINTER Quarter 2022
Due to the delayed start of the quarter and classes going remote for the first two weeks, the Media Center availability and hours for tghe early part of January will be:
- The Media Center Cage will operate with reduced capacity, available for checkouts and returns Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am-2pm only until January 24th when we hope to resume normal operating hours. This means that all pickups and returns should happen in these windows.
- All pickups should be made with advance reservations rather than simply dropping by the Cage.
- The Edit Suites and Computer Lab are available for authorized users during normal Logan Center Building hours.
Please contact email@example.com with questions or other inquiries.
Online Learning Resources
- All-new JLMC-produced guided video tutorials on Zoom, Canvas, and media production apps
- UChicago Arts Remote Teaching Resources (working document)
- Sign up for workshops, trainings, and other learning sessions
- Reserve equipment through WebCheckout
- Reserve an edit suite through Robin
- Submit a large-format print job
- View our complete inventory
About the Logan Media Center
A joint effort of the Humanities Division, Information Technology Services (ITS), and the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts, the Jonathan Logan Family Foundation Media Center (LMC) supports the arts at UChicago by providing AV equipment, production space, software, and technical training.
Our equipment and facilities are available to University of Chicago students, staff, and faculty for artistic creation and teaching. We support the curricular needs of courses in the arts; individual student and faculty artists, co-curricular and extracurricular arts organizations on campus; and other campus artists with the approval of LMC staff. In addition, we work with our campus and community partners to provide AV support for events that take place at the Logan Center.
Cage Hours (Fall 2021):
Monday-Friday, 9am - 7pm
(Weekend Hours TBA)
Edit Suite Booking
Robin Room Schedule
Ben Chandler, Assistant Director Jonathan Logan Media Center
Elizabeth Myles, Digital Storytelling Initiative Program Manager
Anika Steppe, Jonathan Logan Media Center Coordinator