About the Box Office
The UChicago Arts Box Office is a full-service box office (online, in person, and over the phone) and information center where you can learn about and buy tickets for arts events and performances at the University of Chicago.
View up-coming ticketed events
Tickets are available for a wide variety of events featuring professional artists and the newest work from University of Chicago students, including:
- University of Chicago Presents concerts
- Events at the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts
- Events at Rockefeller Memorial Chapel
- and many other events and performances
To purchase tickets for Court Theatre, the professional theater at the University of Chicago, please visit the Court Theatre website.
All ticket sales are final.
Using the Box Office for Your Event
For information about using the UChicago Arts Box Office for your event, email the Box Office or call 773.702.ARTS.
If you are a student organization, you can review the options available to you on the downloadable Box Office Services document. Frequently Asked Questions as well as Ticket Printing Request and Ticket Sales Request forms are available for download as well.
Box Office Normal Hours
Tuesday-Saturday, 12-6pm with extended hours on show dates.
Closed on Sundays and Mondays.
UChicago Arts Box Office
We are located at the south entrance of the Logan Center and can be accessed by a circular drive on S. Drexel Avenue between 60th St. and 61st St. on the University of Chicago campus.
- Logan Center Performance Hall Seating Chart
- Box Office Services
- UChicago Arts Box Office Ticket Sales Request Form
- Box Office Services for Students
- FAQ Box Office Questions for Student Organizations
- Ticket Printing Request (Student Organizations)
- UChicago Arts Box Office Ticket Sales Request Form (Student Organizations)