We have a number of photo printers in the LMC that are all designed to print high quality images on specialty photo paper and are meant for arts usage. These should not be used to print regular documents. A fast, multi-function printer is available in the vestibule outside of the Logan Café for those types of materials.
We currently offer two different types of printing in the lab and edit suites:
Self Service Printing:
- Self-service, photo printing is available in the Computer Lab (003) and requires a printing orientation before use. This type of printing will no longer be available for all General Access users beginning with the 2016/2017 school year.
- Printing costs will be based on print size. Some common print sizes are: 8x10 ($.75), 13x19 ($1.50) and 17x22” ($3.00). This covers ink cost only, paper is sold separately.
- Sheets of photo paper are available for resale at the LMC Cage in either Matte, Luster, or Glossy finishes. We currently sell 8.5x11 for $1/sheet and 17x22 for $4/sheet.
Large Format Roll Printing:
- The LMC also offers large-format printing on two 44” roll printers, and Epson 9600 and and Epson 9900.
- These are not self-serve. Please use the LMC Large Format Print Request form to schedule a print.
- We require at least 48 hours to finish a print from the time we receive your image, so please plan ahead.
- Costs for large-format prints will depend on the print’s size. We can provide paper and ink at a cost of $5/square foot. You are welcome to purchase your own paper, in which case you will only be charged for ink at a cost of $2.50/square foot.
- Our printers have a maximum length limit of 90”.
If you have questions about printing at the Logan Center please contact email@example.com.
Edit Suite Booking
Robin Room Schedule
Ben Chandler, Media Center and Arts Technology Manager
Kent Lambert, Media Center and Arts Technology Manager