LARGE FORMAT PRINT REQUEST FORM
We have a number of photo printers in the LMC that are all designed to print high quality images on specialty photo paper and are meant for arts usage. These should not be used to print regular documents. A fast, multi-function printer is available in the vestibule outside of the Logan Café for those types of materials.
We currently offer two different types of printing in the lab and edit suites:
Self Service Printing:
- Self-service, photo printing is available in the Computer Lab (003) as well as Edit Suites D and E. There is no longer a printing orientation needed but it is important that you have completed the Media Center Orientation for this year before using the machines.
- Printing costs will be based on print size and paper used. Some common print sizes are: 8.5" x 11" ($2.00) and 17x22” ($7.00). This covers ink and paper cost together.
- Sheets of photo paper are available for resale at the LMC Cage in either Matte, Luster, or Glossy finishes. We currently sell 8.5x11 and 17x22.
Large Format Roll Printing:
- The LMC also offers large-format printing on two 44” roll printers, and Epson 9600 and and Epson 9900.
- These are not self-serve. Please use the LMC Large Format Print Request form to schedule a print.
- We require at least 48 hours to finish a print from the time we receive your image, so please plan ahead.
- Costs for large-format prints will depend on the print’s size. We can provide paper and ink at a cost of $5/square foot. You are welcome to purchase your own paper, in which case you will only be charged for ink at a cost of $2.50/square foot.
- Our printers have a maximum length limit of 90”.
If you have questions about printing at the Logan Center please contact email@example.com.
915 E 60th Street
Logan Media Center, Room 004
Chicago, IL 60637
Cage Hours (Fall 2022):
Monday - Friday, 9am - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday, 12pm - 4pm
Editing Suites and Computer Lab:
Edit Suite Booking
Robin Room Schedule
Ben Chandler, Assistant Director Jonathan Logan Media Center
Anika Steppe, Media Center Coordinator
Elizabeth Myles, Digital Storytelling Initiative Program Manager