A multidisciplinary home for the arts at the University of Chicago
We're back! Our building is now open and we're excited to see you.
In light of recent elevated COVID-19 metrics on campus and in the City of Chicago, and Chicago’s Community Risk Level being changed to “medium” last Friday, the University is recommending that individuals wear a mask in indoor settings when others are present.
Please read our COVID-19 Updates for current information on building access and health & safety protocols.
Designed as a home for the creative life of the University of Chicago campus and the city of Chicago, the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts is a partner, resource, and catalyst for developing deeper cultural networks and richer creative projects citywide and beyond.
Programs & Events
The Logan Center presents concerts, exhibitions, performances, programs, and more from world-class, emerging, local, and student artists.
- View our calendar of events for a full list of programs.
- Visit the Box Office for ticketed events.
Public spaces are accessible to anyone during public hours.
- Café Logan offers an eclectic menu, coffee from local roasters Counter Culture, and wine and craft beer
- Logan Center Exhibitions presents contemporary art programming at the Logan Center Gallery and throughout the building
- Our courtyard, third-floor outdoor mezzanine, and two elevated lounges are comfortable spaces for studying and socializing
- Exhibition, performance, and screening spaces hold programs throughout the year. Most are open to the public, and many are free. View the calendar of events to see what is coming up.
The Logan Center offers many resources for the public and UChicago faculty, staff, and students.
- Reserve our facilities and spaces for events and performances.
- Our box office is a full-service ticketing and information center.
- The Logan Media Center provides audiovisual equipment, software, and training for faculty, students, and staff.
Join us for events, exhibitions, and performances. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, visit our calendar, or sign up for our mailing list for the latest info on what's happening at the Logan Center.
There are no related news articles.