Date & Time
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Arts + Public Life, Arts Incubator, 301 E Garfield Blvd, Chicago, IL 60637
Free and open to the public.
Work in Visual Performing Arts and Entertainment and Need Health Insurance?
Let The Actors Fund show you the way through health insurance confusion! Plans may be more affordable than you think. Join us for this free workshop to help you understand the Affordable Care Act and the proposed changes, provide you with clear guidance and answer your burning questions!
Questions answered include:
- What’s different from last year?
- What are my insurance options now?
- How much will it cost me?
- Am I eligible for a subsidy?
- Am I eligible for free insurance?
- How do I estimate my sporadic income for the application?
- Where do I get care if I can’t afford insurance?
Open to anyone in visual and performing arts and entertainment.
In partnership with The Actors Fund, Sag-Aftra Chicago, and MusiCares
There are no related events. Visit the events calendar to search for upcoming events.