Undergraduate Students

All undergraduate students take 1-2 quarters of classes in the visual, dramatic or literary arts as part of their core requirements, so feel free to experiment! After you've visited your advisor decided on your major, be it Theater and Performance Arts, or Cinema Students, or Visual Arts, make the change offical by visiting your cmore.uchicago.edu account.

Learn more about applying as a first, second, or third year transfer to the University of Chicago on the College Admissions site.

Graduate Students

Visit the Graduate Admissions website to explore all of the Masters and PHD programs available under the humanities division. Perhaps you're looking for an MFA in Visual Arts, or a PHD in English and Creative Writing, or Cinema Studies?

Each department, division, and program handles their admission seperately, so you will be applying directly to your program of interest. Learn more about Gradute Admissions, or visit Graduate Affairs to learn more about graduate life on campus.