A multidisciplinary home for the arts at the University of Chicago
Programs & Events
The Logan Center presents concerts, exhibitions, performances, programs, and more from world class, emerging, local, and student artists.
View our calendar of events for a full list of programs, many of which are free and open to the public.
Public spaces are accessible to anyone during public hours, and we offer public and group tours.
- Café Logan offers an eclectic menu, coffee from local roasters Counter Culture, and wine and craft beer
- Logan Center Exhibitions presents contemporary art programming at the Logan Center Gallery and throughout the building
- Our courtyard, third-floor outdoor mezzanine, and two elevated lounges are comfortable spaces for studying and socializing
- Exhibition, performance, and screening spaces hold programs throughout the year. Most are open to the public, and many are free. View the calendar of events to see what is coming up.
The Logan Center is easily accessible by car, bike, or public transit. Learn more about directions and transportation to the Logan Center.
- Reserve our facilities and spaces for events and performances.
- Our box office is a full-service ticketing and information center.
- The Logan Media Center provides audiovisual equipment, software, and training for faculty, students, and staff.
Thurs, Nov 27-Fri, Nov 28: closed
UCID card access outside of these hours only for Logan-based faculty, staff, and MFA students with studios, or via special permission. Hours will be extended for special events as needed.
Logan Media Center
Wed, Nov 26, 9am-5pm
Thurs, Nov 27-Sun, Nov 30: closed
Logan Center Gallery
The current exhibition, Szalon, closes Sun, Nov 23, at 9pm.
The Gallery will reopen on Jan 9, 2015 with Lands End.
Wed, Nov. 26-Mon, Dec. 1: closed
Wed, Nov. 26: 9am-4pm
Thurs-Sun, Nov. 27-30: closed