A multidisciplinary home for the arts at the University of Chicago
Designed as a home for the creative life of the University of Chicago campus and the city of Chicago, the Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts is a partner, resource, and catalyst for developing deeper cultural networks and richer creative projects citywide and beyond.
Programs & Events
The Logan Center presents concerts, exhibitions, performances, programs, and more from world class, emerging, local, and student artists. View our calendar of events for a full list of programs, many of which are free and open to the public.
Public spaces are accessible to anyone during public hours.
- Café Logan offers an eclectic menu, coffee from local roasters Counter Culture, and wine and craft beer
- Logan Center Exhibitions presents contemporary art programming at the Logan Center Gallery and throughout the building
- Our courtyard, third-floor outdoor mezzanine, and two elevated lounges are comfortable spaces for studying and socializing
- Exhibition, performance, and screening spaces hold programs throughout the year. Most are open to the public, and many are free. View the calendar of events to see what is coming up.
- Reserve our facilities and spaces for events and performances.
- Our box office is a full-service ticketing and information center.
- The Logan Media Center provides audiovisual equipment, software, and training for faculty, students, and staff.