Reva and David Logan Center for the Arts
The Logan Center for the Arts is a multidisciplinary home for the arts at the University of Chicago.
The Logan Center presents concerts, exhibitions, performances, programs, and more from world class, emerging, local, and student artists.
View our calendar of events for a full list of programs, many of which are free and open to the public.
Public spaces are accessible to anyone during public hours, and we offer public and group tours.
- Café Logan offers an eclectic menu, coffee from local roasters Counter Culture, and wine and craft beer
- Logan Center Exhibitions, our main art gallery space, features rotating exhibitions open to the public
- Our courtyard and two elevated lounges are comfortable social spaces
- Performance and exhibition spaces hold many programs open to the public. View our calendar of events to see what is coming up.
The Logan Center is easily accessible by car, bike, or public transit. Learn more about directions and transportation to the Logan Center.
- Reserve our facilities and spaces for your events and performances
- Our box office is a full-service ticketing and information center available for your events
- The Logan Media Center provides audiovisual equiment, software, and training for faculty, students, and staff